Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fuck you

So today was a stressful day at work, as usual, and I came home thinking I would get some support from my husband. He came home gave me a hug and got something to eat. As he usually does, as well as sitting on the couch and eating while watching tv. I was eating something as well and after we were both done eating, I started to talk to him, about some relationship stuff and he quickly shut down and started freaking out. I wasn't yelling or sounding "nagging" I just was trying to be honest and tell him how I felt about some things and he clearly didn't want to hear it, or anything for that matter.. he started packing his things and called his sister and told her that I was crazy and he was going to stay with her.... she lives about 45 min away from us, so it's not that far away. He usually says he is leaving me when we have a big argument, but he always changes his mind, and realizes he over reacted and he should back down. But this time he just said that being without me was happier to him then being with me, and that he didn't want to change anything to make me happy because he didn't love me anymore.

Then he said he was leaving...

2 comments: